GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum Active Users: / Visits Today:
Highest Active Users:
GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 2.GQ Geiger Muller Counter
 Firmware versions...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

WigglePig

27 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2021 :  06:01:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good day!

Can anyone indicate what the latest firmware version numbers are please? I am specifically interested in the 500+ firmware.

Regards

Piggly
Reply #1

EmfDev

1700 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2021 :  10:43:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Piggly, can you please send me your serial number? I can check the latest firmware revision for your device.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

svalex

Germany
8 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2021 :  01:06:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there another firmware than Re 2.24 for GMC-500+ ?
My serial 381533383733BD

GMC-320plus / GMC-500+
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

svalex

Germany
8 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2021 :  01:09:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's so difficult to setup WiFi connection with the device. Is there a possibility to do by USB with PC/Windows ?

GMC-320plus / GMC-500+
Go to Top of Page
Reply #4

EmfDev

1700 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2021 :  10:20:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi svalex, there is a way to use PC. Download the GQ Data Viewer software, http://www.gqelectronicsllc.com/downloads/download.asp?DownloadID=61

Then go to Settings -> Others -> Read form device -> Input WiFi parameters -> Write to device.
Or Settings -> Configuration -> Read from device -> Input WiFi parameter -> Write to device.

You can also use the Data Viewer software to send the wifi data online instead of the WiFi feature from the GMC device.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #5

svalex

Germany
8 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2021 :  00:42:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EmfDev

Hi svalex, there is a way to use PC. Download the GQ Data Viewer software, http://www.gqelectronicsllc.com/downloads/download.asp?DownloadID=61

Then go to Settings -> Others -> Read form device -> Input WiFi parameters -> Write to device.
Or Settings -> Configuration -> Read from device -> Input WiFi parameter -> Write to device.

You can also use the Data Viewer software to send the wifi data online instead of the WiFi feature from the GMC device.



Oh yes, this works - thanks for it.
Although I hope the firmware of the device would show avalable SSIDs to choose instead of troublesome entering in a next version.

Or is there another firmware instead 2.24 ?

GMC-320plus / GMC-500+
Go to Top of Page
Reply #6

svalex

Germany
8 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2021 :  01:59:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by svalex


Oh yes, this works - thanks for it.
Although I hope the firmware of the device would show avalable SSIDs to choose instead of troublesome entering in a next version.

Or is there another firmware instead 2.24 ?



Now when I'm connected to my WLAN I receive the message "Wifi Date Send Failed" on the device. But Ido not know, where this data are sent to?
How can I use the Wifi connection now?

GMC-320plus / GMC-500+
Go to Top of Page
Reply #7

EmfDev

1700 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2021 :  09:54:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
By default the data is being sent to the GMCMAP. Make sure you enter the correct Geiger Counter ID and User ID.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #8

svalex

Germany
8 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2021 :  23:56:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EmfDev

By default the data is being sent to the GMCMAP. Make sure you enter the correct Geiger Counter ID and User ID.



Thanks a lot. Now it works.

GMC-320plus / GMC-500+
Go to Top of Page
Reply #9

Senketsu

Poland
25 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2022 :  15:29:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will not create a new topic, so I will write here because I have a question. I bought 5 additional GMC-500 dosimeter. What's the latest firmware for them?

GC: GMC-500, GMC-500 plus, GMC-600, Exploranium GR-110G, Terra MKS-05 bluetooth, DoseRae 2, RadiaScan 701A, Automess 6150AD6, Soeks Qantum, PRM-9000, Radex Obsidian, Radex RD1008, MKS-03SA, DKG-21M, Raysid
Go to Top of Page
Reply #10

Senketsu

Poland
25 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2022 :  23:17:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I received the package, each of the five dosimeters has Re 2.29 and it looks like it was the latest version. Besides, every GM M4011 meter is painted black

GC: GMC-500, GMC-500 plus, GMC-600, Exploranium GR-110G, Terra MKS-05 bluetooth, DoseRae 2, RadiaScan 701A, Automess 6150AD6, Soeks Qantum, PRM-9000, Radex Obsidian, Radex RD1008, MKS-03SA, DKG-21M, Raysid
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.2 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000