Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 2.GQ Geiger Muller Counter
 GMC 320 plus V5, latest Firmware Version?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Geo-Johnny Posted - 05/17/2019 : 23:55:48
Hello all ...

Recently I bought the Geiger counter GMC 320 plus V5. Now I would like to know if I am up to date, because nobody knows how long the device was already in the store in stock. Now my question, what is the last current firmware number? And from where do you get the current version?

Best regards ...
JOHNNY
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
EmfDev Posted - 05/28/2019 : 08:24:16
Franglish, are you asking about the black tube or firmware revision?
Franglish9265 Posted - 05/25/2019 : 10:51:27
quote:
Originally posted by EmfDev

quote:
Originally posted by Geo-Johnny

quote:
Originally posted by Franglish9265

Also, does anyone know how to change out the tube for a better one? The M4111 is too sensitive to light.

Would it work on the counter tube M4011 to give a black heat shrink tube, if it is so photosensitive? Or does the shrink tubing interfere with the sensitivity?

Okay, the Support answer me that i have the newest firmware Rev 5.51 on my GMC 320+ V5. Thats good :)

According to our engineer, the black tube has same sensitivity as the transparent one. But less sensitive to light.

Ok I will consider that.

My serial number is F8883C23DB15F
EmfDev Posted - 05/21/2019 : 12:33:45
quote:

quote:

Also, does anyone know how to change out the tube for a better one? The M4111 is too sensitive to light.

Would it work on the counter tube M4011 to give a black heat shrink tube, if it is so photosensitive? Or does the shrink tubing interfere with the sensitivity?

Okay, the Support answer me that i have the newest firmware Rev 5.51 on my GMC 320+ V5. Thats good :)

According to our engineer, the black tube has same sensitivity as the transparent one. But less sensitive to light.
Geo-Johnny Posted - 05/21/2019 : 09:52:36
quote:

EmfDev Posted - 05/21/2019 : 09:22:51
Franglish9265, the GMC500/+ uses black m4011 tube. Maybe ask support if they're willing to sell just the tube.
Geo-Johnny Posted - 05/20/2019 : 23:49:12
quote:

Hi Geo-Johnny, and Franglish9265, you need to contact customer support email to find out the latest firmware update for your unit.
They'll need your serial numbers.

Thank you for information. I will do it so.
Franglish9265 Posted - 05/20/2019 : 18:49:56
quote:

quote:

Hi Geo-Johnny, and Franglish9265, you need to contact customer support email to find out the latest firmware update for your unit.

Franglish9265, you can also ask support if there's available M4011 with black glass.

Yes, I have. I've been searching for such tubes, seems like I'll have to use a soldering iron and swap out the M40111 for an SBM-20 tube. (Cyrillic doesn't seem to work) I may consider buying an arduino kit and getting two SBM 20 tubes on it.

Franglish9265 Posted - 05/20/2019 : 18:48:44
quote:

Franglish9265, you can also ask support if there's available M4011 with black glass.

Yes, I have. I've been searching for such tubes, seems like I'll have to use a soldering iron and swap out the M40111 for an #1057;#1041;#1052;-20 tube. I may consider buying an arduino kit and getting two SBM 20 tubes on it.
EmfDev Posted - 05/20/2019 : 08:26:29

Franglish9265 Posted - 05/19/2019 : 17:16:09
quote:

Hello all ...

Recently I bought the Geiger counter GMC 320 plus V5. Now I would like to know if I am up to date, because nobody knows how long the device was already in the store in stock. Now my question, what is the last current firmware number? And from where do you get the current version?

Best regards ...
JOHNNY

I would like to know this also.

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000