New model from GQ Electronics LLC, Seattle, USA
This GQ GMC-500+ Geiger counter is a portable nuclear radiation detector. It detects Beta, Gamma, X-Ray Radiation and can be used as continuous radiation monitor or used as personal dosimeter.
Nuclear radiation is invisible but threatening to human health, environment safety. This meter detects and visualizes the radiation real time and record the historical data for future analysis.
The thoughtful design provides easy-to-use basic features as well as advanced features for user to explore.
- Accumulative dosimeter for personal use
- Independent calibration
- Fast reading in a couple of second
- Data logging record first, playback later
- Large display provide more information
- Adjustable backlight and contrast
- GMC data viewer iOS App
- Open protocol
- Swivel display
Items in Package:
- USB cable - Mini-USB Type B (M) to USB Type C (M)
- GMC 500+ Device Unit (Tube installed: M4011 & SI-3BG)
- User Guide & Safety Card
Tests food, water from a polluted environment.
Protects you from overdose X-Ray radiation from hospital/cancer treatment.
Tests antique, building material.
Always a good choice for you to make sure your new house is safe in radiation level.
Perfect choice for analyzing data for science project.
More details and further information:
Please check our Technical Resources for:
- User interface simulation software
- Menu interface screen copy
- Operation model illustration
- Software interface (window base)
|Display||Dot matrix with back light, 128x64.|
|Internal Flash Memory||1MB|
|Power||3.6V/3.7V battery / USB power|
|Power Consumption||0.045W - 0.2W|
|Detectable Energy Range||0.1~3.0 MeV|
|Detection CPM Range||0-982980 CPM|
|Detection Dose Range||0-42500 uSv/h|
|Own Background||0,2 Pulses/s|
|Radiation detection||Beta, Gamma and X-Ray .|
|Tube Installed||M4011 and SI-3BG|
GMC-500 Plus Geiger Counter Radiation Monitor
- Brand: GQ Electronics
- Product Code: GMC-500+
- Availability: In Stock