GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 1.Geiger Counter World Map(www.GMCmap.com)
 How 2 upload pres/temp/humidity to History Data?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Nick Posted - 04/12/2022 : 18:26:36
GMC-500+ with Registered Data Logger PRO V5.61, working great.

The History Data as shown on the World Map has columns for Pressure, Temperature and Humidity (and others) all displaying zero.

I have been running a Davis Vantage 2 for >10 years and have not bothered archiving the pressure, temperature and humidity data since they screwed up the software some 5 years ago; it use to auto-upload and graph online but it stopped working. I tried a few workarounds but lost interest.

What was your (the dev's) vision for including the P/T/H columns in the World Map dataset and might there be a way to perhaps FTP data in and archive it in your DB?

A prior intent was to archive the Davis data in InfluxDB running on a Centos7min VM and display with Grafana. (I have a InfluxDB instance as SexiGraf DB.)

This isn't a huge priority, more like if it's doable without too much pain then I'll give it a go. Or if it's something the dev wants to incorporate then I could get more interested.

Thanks.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Nick Posted - 04/15/2022 : 15:27:29
Thank you sir; hmdt is one I had not tried.

I will attempt to not bother you with this again; I don't think I can mess up your DB but expect to get shut down if I do.

I plan to use a small intermediary program to receive/ combine data from both the GMC-500 and the Davis Vantage2, then post it to the World Map. A local air monitoring station can provide a few of the other readings as well (several refineries 30+ miles W & NW of me).

Thanks again,
Nick
EmfDev Posted - 04/15/2022 : 14:05:33
Hi Nick, you can try this
www.gmcmap.com/log2.asp?AID=__&GID=__&CPM=__&ACPM=__&uSV=__&co2=__&hcho=__&tmp=__&ap=__&hmdt=__&lat=__&lon=__&alt=__&sat=__&accy=__&type=gprs
Nick Posted - 04/14/2022 : 19:55:22
Not that difficult after all. I can populate the DB with all data points except temperature and humidity. What abbreviations are you using?

Edit 1: figured out temperature, stuck on humidity…

Edit 2: No luck figuring out the humidity variable but will keep trying. Can anyone with a GMC-510, 520 or 520+ help me out? Run Wireshark using display filter ip.dst == 184.168.224.226 and look for the line HTML POST showing the command, it will have all the variables being sent to the World Map. I need whatever passes for humidity, it will likely be just before the type= entry. It will take however long your upload interval to the map is ie mine is 5 minutes.

Thanks
Nick

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.05 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000