Drone attack sept 2021, 7,14*
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Breizh

France
72 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2021 :  07:35:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Life has become more and impossible here.
The belgium government urgently needs to provide me a safe shelter in Belgium.

In France the government must know who is doing these attacks, but takes no action, so we must conclude that they also support it. Unbelievable but true. As an isolated person, we are on our own to defend ourselves.
They conduct tests on the population, preferably on isolated people, to see how they can disable this people. Not only on people but also on livestock: also in Brittany where many cattle died in only one enterprise for an unknown reason. I took measurements of the radioactivity there with very high values, it has been in the french newspapers. It is thanks to the use of Geiger counters that I have been able to make these determinations here and elsewhere.

Videolink: https://youtu.be/GjPB7gFbM1Q

Sicker and .... sicker ...worse and worse!!
Gradually from life to death.
Breizh 14/09/2021

Edited by - Breizh on 09/14/2021 02:31:02
Reply #1

kotarak

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2021 :  17:45:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For once, I truly support the French government! As a matter of fact, they should be dumping even more radiation on "isolated persons"! I am sure most of us in the forum hope they (the French government) crank it up to at least 3-4 uSv/h. Perhaps they can triple the number of drone flights - it is easy to charge the drone batteries a few more times a day.
I am also sure that the Belgians will follow suit pretty quickly! So see Breizh, there is no place to hide anymore!
Not to mention the Universe, blasting your chicken coop with cosmic rays too.
What if DGSE agents snuck into your house, while you were out with the Geiger measuring your chicken coop, and laced your salt shaker with Cs-137? You better check it out!
Maybe buying this Geiger counter and fixating on it wasn't such good idea after all?
All this bitching and moaning about imaginary drones here in the forum might piss somebody off and they finally send you a real drone - if I was you, I'd lay low and will stop posting about this...if you know what I mean.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

ihab17

Italy
212 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2021 :  02:18:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kotarak

For once, I truly support the French government!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000