New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

haqn

New Zealand
2 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2019 :  11:25:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

I just bought a 520+, which I got because it has additional sensors in there.

* How do I get these logged? Ideally I'd like these logged on the device, and then download at the end of the trip.

* The data viewer doesn't seem to know 520+ model.

* There is a command for getting temperature (GETTEMP) in terminal mode, in addition to the counter functions, but nothing else. Do you have documentation for other commands for 520+ model to get to the other measurements?

* What is the little hole on the side where the USB port is? Is this an audio port, or is it the tube window? This isn't mentioned in either the quickstart or full manual for this device.
Reply #1

EmfDev

2143 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2019 :  09:49:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi haqn, right now there is no feature to log CO2 reading on the device, but it can be sent online. It only additionally log GPS data. GETTEMP is not there anymore. I will check the data viewer other commands.

The hole beside the USB is for analog output. It's an extra feature that's why it isn't in the manual/guides.

Edit. There is <GETGPS>> and <GETCO2>> functions. It sends all data online so you can view them on GMCMAP.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

haqn

New Zealand
2 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2019 :  08:12:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks EmfDev. What about the formaldehyde readings? Would that be <GETHCHO>> ? It does respond to GETTEMP in the terminal, the return results are binary, not sure what they mean. I'll check out the other two commands when I get back. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

EmfDev

2143 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2019 :  12:12:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that GETTEMP is for the built-in temperature sensor from the CPU and not the other background temperature with humidity and pressure. Yea sorry it doesn't have the <GETHCHO>> command.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #4

larkar

Sweden
1 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2019 :  23:05:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am one more future customer for the 520+ if the internal logging software could be upgraded a bit.
Options for logging under the "Save Data" menu would include a list with tick-boxes for what to save, and interval for each.
The ability to select CPM, CO2, and GPS at one minute intervals, or CPS and GPS at one second intervals and CO2 & HCHO at one minute, or any combination thereof.
The best thing would of course be if the same screen could include a calculated information about how long (in hours) the memory would last.
No interest in GPRS at all, only Wifi/bluetooth/internal logging.
(micro)SD card much more useful for logging for me, and extended battery time.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000