I am having problems downloading history. It has worked a few times, including earlier today, but seems to fail every time now. I did think it might be a problem with the USB port I used. The first time it happened I definitely used the port I originally used when installing the code and driver. It's now failed 5 times in a row. My computer has 4 USB ports, I've tried each of them twice.
All I get is a message 'Download Failed' with no clues to the cause.
Bobinski, if you change the USB port you're using, the COM number also changes. Make sure that the software is connected with the unit, you should see the display on the app matches the display on the unit. "Download Failed" says there's something wrong with the connection when downloading.