New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jebus

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2013 :  10:26:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I own a GMC 200 and a GMC 300.
The Fukushima disaster released an untold amount of radionuclides into the environment. The initial atmospheric releases of radionuclides and noble gasses were tremendous and were covered up. The sensitive US antiproliferation monitors data were mysteriously missing when the plume went around the northern hemisphere in the beginning of this disaster. The citizen monitoring sites were not set up till well after the plume had settled out some. Wheather has washed much of this contamination into the water as nature does. Having said all that, I have to say that, it is not the airborne radionuclides, that these geiger counters can detect, that is the issue right now.
The real issue from the Fukushima disaster right now is the bioaccumulation and bioamplification of radionuclides in our food supply that is the real long term threat. Internal emitters are the real threat to our health. Trusting that reports of logical backround radiation levels will keep you safe is in error. You are consuming ever increasing rates of radionuclides in your food supply. You are bioaccumulating radionuclides. A geiger mueller tube based device can not detect low amounts of radionuclides in your food. This is why everyone needs to speak up, speak out, and warn others to this increasing threat. Your children and grandchildren are depending on you to raise awareness. I am posting this on day #1001 of continous radionuclide releases into our one Ocean, since the Fukushima disaster. Now they want to dump the rest of the millions of gallons of radionuclide laced cooling water into our one Ocean. This is not just about humans. It is about every carbon based life form on this planet.
Speak up, speak out, raise awareness. Fukushima is here and it is forever...

GMC-200
Reply #1

Kevyn

2 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2014 :  16:27:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Speak up to who? What am we supposed to do, quit eating? That would certainly end my personal bioaccumulation within 20-30 days, but not in a way I would prefer. ;D The sad fact is that regardless of how informed or duped people are, as you said, "Fukushima is here and it is forever..."

Kevyn
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

steven

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2014 :  15:23:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we are all doomed,,i woke up this morning and it seemes i have a new hand growing out of my back.theres another body growing in me,,,,
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

bifferidge

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2014 :  17:57:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Agree Fukashima disaster is not nice or desirable but in the scheme of things (e.g. CO2/pollution from coal/oil/gas, deforestation, chernobil, countless other soviet disasters, Hanford, hundreds of nuclear tests, etc) it is minimal. Yes the spewed waste is somewhat permanent, but at the levels we are talking about we are probably all more useful to ourselves and our families in the long run by focusing our energies on
(1) not smoking, drinking
(2) driving within speed limits/wearing seatbelts
(3) avoiding junk foods, drugs (esp. those foisted on us by drug co's)
(4) avoiding STRESS due to anger/hatred/resentment/blame/doubt
(5) educating people that FEAR and IGNORANCE is the #1 problem we have
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000