Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 2.GQ Geiger Muller Counter
 RADIOACTIVITY 2022, DRONE ATTACKS AND THREATS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Breizh Posted - 01/12/2022 : 10:40:21
About THREATS, look at "Reply 1" he really wants that they KILL me!

Yes, there are states in the US where the law states that irradiating someone is a crime equivalent to wounding by stabbing with a knife and shooting with a firearm.

You are here on the right place!

Drone near roof house at 20h02m52s. 27-02-2022.

Drone near roof house at 23h17m45s. 28-01-2022.

Drone near roof house at 04h54m24s. 22-01-2022.

Drone near roof house at 02h25m13s. 12-01-2022.

And drone near roof house at 08h15m44s. Same day.

Breizh .

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kotarak Posted - 11/05/2022 : 12:40:16
In retrospective, he might have had a brain tumor or dementia which can perfectly explain the incoherent posts and the absolutely ridiculous claims.
Rest in peace

quote:
Originally posted by Damien68

after his long silence, I looked, the author of this post (Marc de Paepe @Breizh) seems to have died on May 23, 2022 "for real" at 76 years old.
hope he is free.

EmfDev Posted - 08/08/2022 : 10:30:50
On behalf of GQ Electronics, Rest in peace Marc De Paepe. :(
Jadeye Posted - 08/08/2022 : 04:05:56
that's sad. :(
Damien68 Posted - 08/07/2022 : 23:12:24
after his long silence, I looked, the author of this post (Marc de Paepe @Breizh) seems to have died on May 23, 2022 "for real" at 76 years old.
hope he is free.
Radioman1985 Posted - 04/23/2022 : 09:39:16
So, I’m a member of numerous scientific forums and none of them tolerate this kind of stupidity. It goes directly against how science works. These threads normally get deleted by moderators so quickly that the offending user learns that their ridiculous ramblings will not be tolerated. Camera artifacts and random CPM readings by a delusional individual should not be given attention. I’m so tired of coming back to this forum expecting a smart and interesting conversation relating to nuclear science and instead seeing blurry pictures from a crappy home surveillance camera and then
some tinfoil hat comments about the government spying on people. Give me a break. It dilutes the legitimacy of GQ as a company which is really sad because you guys make really good products. New users will come to this site and wonder why there are dozens of threads about stupid radioactive drones. Please fix this GQ. Btw, Breizt, those drones are flies and pieces of dust flying in front of your camera. It happens to mine all the time. Get a life.
the_mike Posted - 04/21/2022 : 18:11:20
Breizh - there are two options at hand atm for you:
1. get help clearing out your paranoia
2. get some real evidence and inform authorities!
you make a huge effort to photograph drones, to measure them, and to publish them here in a forum that surely can help you the least. but don't you want to finally collect some evidence? e.g. try to "fish" such a drone out of the sky over your property (there are many possibilities), and then just call the police with the evidence in your hand? what do you actually want here? if you just want to troll, you're honestly doing a really lousy job.

either way - in this forum, you're wrong here.

...just my 2 cents, of course. i'm in no way an official here.
kotarak Posted - 04/11/2022 : 11:26:41
Dude, don't flatter yourself - you are really not that important for anyone to go to these extra lengths to kill you with imaginary drones, spreading imaginary radioactivity. If the placebo effect of imaginary irradiation didn't kill you already, I doubt any water droplets on the lens of your camera and flying insects that you see as "drones" will do the job.
This is a technical forum, not a mental ward so by now I am sure everyone is pretty annoyed with your lunacy.
kotarak Posted - 01/22/2022 : 16:02:51
Breizh, I am too getting annoyed at the guys who are sending these "radioactive drones" over to your house. They are doing a piss-poor job liberating the forum from the amount of sheer stupidity you are bringing to the table. They should really crank up the dose to at least a few Sv.

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.05 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000