|T O P I C R E V I E W
||Posted - 08/15/2021 : 09:38:50
1. Why is the GMC-600 not for sale anymore, and will it be back? I was actually looking at buying one recently.
2. What happened to the GMC-510, GMC-520 and GMC-520+? I would've bought a 520+
3. Will the 300E+ be getting any new updates?
4. Was there a GMC-310?
5. Anything you can share or tease about future GMC products?
I may add more questions in replies later. If any other users have a question, please put it in a reply.
|4 L A T E S T R E P L I E S (Newest First)
||Posted - 03/03/2022 : 21:17:36
No, unfortunately I've not been able to source any. Looked for a few days. I though I used to see the small foil wrapped jobbers on ebay.
||Posted - 02/25/2022 : 10:12:07
Hi violet_sin, do you have suggestion on the sensors to use for the device?
||Posted - 02/25/2022 : 07:02:14
I hope this is acceptable, I'd like to inquire about future products also.
Recently I was suggested a neat little product on a chemistry forum, from a member that uses fun big machines for work. He linked a small scintillation counter with a limited gamma spectrometry function. It was an interesting read and the videos around are kinda captivating.
Not trying to endorse a competition device. My question is, will you perhaps tap into that kind of market in the future?
||Posted - 08/16/2021 : 10:12:23
1,2. Asked support and they said we do not have anymore of those in stock and do not know when they will be coming back.
3. Maybe there will be a change in the appearance. In the casing.
If you guys have suggestions on a good software feature even small. We will see if we can add it. Only for GMC300/320.
4. No GMC-310.
5. Not at the moment.