EM 390 very high EMF in vehicle
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kulcousy

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2023 :  06:09:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I use this meter for health reasons. In choosing a vehicle measurements at the pedal are the most relevant. With the weighted Trifield meter this can run up into the 40 mG range. Desireable is below 10 at least. With EM 390 it is over 250. So how can I make sense of this. The 390 does claim a greater range and indicates the high measurement is linked to 30 hz or lower. What is the source of and significance of this range, please? Thanks.

EMHS
Reply #1

EmfDev

2150 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2023 :  17:04:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi kulcousy, did you try to change the direction of the Trifield when measuring? Also what is the reading in standard? There may be EMF frequencies that the EMF-390 better picks up compared to the Trifield. And the Trifield is mainly focused on 60Hz.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

kulcousy

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2024 :  09:10:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes. .
Recently another event has occurred.
When my 88 Dakota died. While driving a borrowed vehicle testing used cars throughout the area evidently the 390 failed in some way and the emf readings dropped from those listed previously to almost zero when I tested trucks. I hurredly bought a nice 2007 Explorer for $3500. After a bad night's sleep of feeling "wired" I know that my truck is not a low emf vehicle. The trifield confirmed this with floorboard readings into the 20's. I am not too concerned I will take a big loss on it and I hate to lose the pleasure of driving a modern vehicle.
I love your product. My current meter is my second with this problem. You provided it as a free replacement for a meter with a similar issuea few years ago. If I order a new one I'm sure you will ensure the emf feature is up to par.
Attached is a picture showing the "y" axis is malfunctioning as it always has. Re-orientatioin does not chage this. I can't explain why this reading looks as usual, though obviously faulty, while the car measurements are now too low. I reset to factory default as well without change.
Please see picture.

EMHS
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

gpapnet

Greece
3 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2024 :  08:19:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The EM 390 shows higher readings compared to the Trifield meter, likely because it detects frequencies as low as 30 Hz. These lower frequencies might have more significant health implications, although it's still debated.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000