Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 2.GQ Geiger Muller Counter
 Data Logger Pro?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Oldtron Posted - 03/11/2021 : 15:11:44
Hello, new member here...

1. How does one purchase the pro version?

2. What more does it do (than standard version), analysis, anything like GeigerLog?

Thanks
Randy
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Delirium Posted - 05/26/2021 : 10:34:00
Hi EmfDev,
thank you.
Meanwhile I have succeeded in registering the program Data Logger.
Whats necessary to get a serial is to submit in the mail to support@gqelectronicsllc.com what contains following informations:
1. The name of the owner by a GMC
2. The order-number of the shop, where he bought the GMC - at Amazon it's in the format: xxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx
then you will get a answer-mail what contents a link to pay the $9,99 with PayPal.
After some hours, you will receive a mail with a name and serial to reigstering the Data Logger.
Looks easy - if knowing how to do ;-)
EmfDev Posted - 05/24/2021 : 13:13:32
Hi Delirium, the support email is support@gqelectronicsllc.com.
I notified support about the software issue and they just uploaded a new version 5.61 that fixes the order link.
Delirium Posted - 05/23/2021 : 05:50:42
Ups, sorry - in post#1 the mail-address is named.
Have written to the support meanwhile and hope to get infos by them to pay the Data Logger.
Would suggest the support will tell their PP-Mail-Address in this forum, that everyone who belongs can use that to pay the $9,99 for the Data Logger onto that PP-Address. ;-)
Delirium Posted - 05/23/2021 : 05:37:33
Hi Friends,
I have bought a CQ GMC 500+ and wonder, how to order the Windows Program "CQ GMC Data Logger"
If I click "File" - "Open" - "Order" in this program, every time I try, a PayPal-Windows opens in browser, what displays following: "PayPal - Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later".
Unfortunately I am not able to attach a screenshot by this, cause the forum says I have to login first - althought I did this.
I found no Mail-Address of the CQ-Support to contact them for asking how to buy the program.
Hope, one here can help me to get the full version of Data Logger.
Thanks very much in advance ;-)

violet_sin Posted - 03/13/2021 : 20:32:27
Problem solved in short order, thanks for the suggestion.
EmfDev Posted - 03/12/2021 : 12:23:42
Hi violet_sin, you need to email support and check with them.
Oldtron Posted - 03/12/2021 : 10:17:53
Hello EmfDev,

Contacted support.

Thanks,
Randy
violet_sin Posted - 03/12/2021 : 08:17:16
@ EmfDev: Explain the "it is about $9.99 if you have purchased 1 of the GQ Geiger counters." part please. I have one of your 320+ and I also paid $23.48 just recently. Meaning I potentially overpaid? I'd love to hear how the pricing works out there.
EmfDev Posted - 03/11/2021 : 16:13:34
Hi Oldtron,

If you download the Data Logger PRO software, there is a button to purchase when you click "Load". However it does not work at the moment so best is you request a payment link from support@gqelectronicsllc.com it is about $9.99 if you have purchased 1 of the GQ Geiger counters.

It can automatically save data or upload to server (via network/ftp) recorded from either GQ GMC devices or other Geiger Counters. Here is a link to the software page.
https://www.gqelectronicsllc.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=4528

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000