Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 2.GQ Geiger Muller Counter
 GMC 600+ not working on battery

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mrhbit Posted - 06/12/2021 : 13:34:58
Hi @all
I bought the GMC 600+ six mounth ago, everything was fine until last week. Now, I can't turn on the counter. After pressing the power button (1-2sec), the logo is shown and I hear 1 beep. Then the display is empty and the whole device is off.
The battery level is fine. I also tested another 18650 accu, from my EMF-390, same behavior.
On USB power, the counter turns on and seems to work normal. It also charges the battery/accu. I see the typical radiation/counts, so all looks normal.
How can I fix this battery/accu issue ?
Maybe broken solder connection ?
best regards
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HankStarr Posted - 09/28/2021 : 00:57:24
Hi....It's a machine. Machines break. You would be totally stunned at the measure of odd and irregular issues that happen to vehicles directly off the part.

It very well may be something however basic as the nut seemed to be free which caused a helpless association, which produces heat, and would likewise make the battery not charge.

Truly doesn't seem like a major issue. Sure it sucks the truck is down for a piece until they get the parts in, however to the extent issues go, that sounds extremely minor.
mrhbit Posted - 09/24/2021 : 03:57:58
quote:
Originally posted by EmfDev

@GBG12, thanks for pointing out!

support@gqelectronicsllc.com

ok, send again 2 minutes ago

best regards
EmfDev Posted - 09/21/2021 : 10:35:59
@GBG12, thanks for pointing out!

support@gqelectronicsllc.com
EmfDev Posted - 09/20/2021 : 09:41:36
Hi mrhbit, can you send email again to support@gqelectronicsllc.com or to me directly. They will need your order number in order to support you. Thanks.

Edit: support@gqelectronicsllc.com
mrhbit Posted - 09/18/2021 : 02:10:30
quote:

Hi mrhbit, can you please email support@gqelectronicsllc.com for warranty? Thanks.

Already wrote a email, some weeks ago, got no answer. But I don't want sending back the device. Can I get a circiut diagram ?

regrads
EmfDev Posted - 08/11/2021 : 13:41:10
Hi mrhbit, can you please email support@gqelectronicsllc.com for warranty? Thanks.
mrhbit Posted - 08/10/2021 : 23:45:33
yes, right, single 18650 cell

I switched the cell with same one from my EMF 390, same behavior
Jadeye Posted - 08/09/2021 : 01:13:36
quote:
Originally posted by BriggTrim

Hi...You have got the classic signs of frail batteries. The batteries are wired together to create one enormous battery so it can warm up the shine plugs and turn the motor over. You'll take note that the clock most likely reset to 12:00 moreover. One powerless battery will deplete the other battery so you've got two frail batteries. Always supplant batteries in combine-- with same control and age.

The Geiger Counter has no motors, and uses a single 18650 cell.
BriggTrim Posted - 08/09/2021 : 00:37:09
Hi...You have got the classic signs of frail batteries. The batteries are wired together to create one enormous battery so it can warm up the shine plugs and turn the motor over. You'll take note that the clock most likely reset to 12:00 moreover. One powerless battery will deplete the other battery so you've got two frail batteries. Always supplant batteries in combine-- with same control and age.
mrhbit Posted - 07/19/2021 : 23:59:52
quote:

Hi mrhbit, I think the invoice number should be ok.

Hello, any updates here ?
regards
EmfDev Posted - 06/28/2021 : 09:49:48
Hi mrhbit, I think the invoice number should be ok.
mrhbit Posted - 06/26/2021 : 01:32:04
quote:

Hi mrhbit, that is unfortunate. The time/date does not get affected by factory reset. Can you please send email to support with your order number for the warranty? Thanks support email is support@gqelectronicsllc.com.

Hi, ok, you got an email with the "Invoice Number", cant find an order number. Where should they be ?
regards
EmfDev Posted - 06/16/2021 : 11:13:36
Hi mrhbit, that is unfortunate. The time/date does not get affected by factory reset. Can you please send email to support with your order number for the warranty? Thanks support email is support@gqelectronicsllc.com.
mrhbit Posted - 06/15/2021 : 23:34:38
quote:

Hi mrhbit, have you tried to do a factory reset?

Hi EmfDev
Yes, I did. Time/Date was not reset (do'nt know if normal) and the counter shows after the restart for ~1sec extreme radiation (maybe calibration).
But, in general same behavior like before.
best regards
EmfDev Posted - 06/14/2021 : 09:42:12
Hi mrhbit, have you tried to do a factory reset?

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000