Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 2.GQ Geiger Muller Counter
 Protect Yourself from DRONE Attacks!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ullix Posted - 07/22/2021 : 02:19:55
DRONE attacks have become a serious matter recently - Don't take this lightly !!!!!

First, you must run GeigerLog! Put it on all your systems, and always start with the option '-drooly' in bold letters and - don't forget - always use the Poisson test!

Second, I can't emphasize it enough: Protect yourself !!!!! You need a Tin-Foil-Hat !!!!

Take a thick layer of extra strong Aluminum foil and follow these steps:

h**p://www.digitalfox.com/digitalfox/foilhat/foilhat.htm

Feeling better already?
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
the_mike Posted - 01/02/2022 : 05:28:25
...to strike a blow for tinfoil-hats:
there is no better antenna for DAB+ if connected to the portable DAB-capable pocket-radio...
(that's what I've heard. don't own a DAB-radio, but it was a trusted source. ;-)
Damien68 Posted - 01/01/2022 : 01:11:58
I don't know if it would be ethical to post the following notice on each of his thread to protect forum users.

Note: he says he's been attacked by drones, so far the only attacks I've seen are his.
by the way, the tube of his counter in addition to being sensitive to UV no longer looks airtight and small amounts of air seem to get inside which is certainly the cause of its peaks
Jadeye Posted - 08/12/2021 : 06:26:00
I wonder if GQ moderators have recently restricted him from posting new replies and opening new topics as he rather edits his existing replies. Either way it seems I have to give up the hope he will ever explain these degrees. Oh well, maybe it's for the best. I hope his life will also turn better.
Damien68 Posted - 08/09/2021 : 09:04:18
quote:
Originally posted by BZH-007°C
Because it's the degree you wear and everyone should know this.

everyone should know this and after he does not want or is not able to explain what is exactly, It requires clarification.
Jadeye Posted - 08/07/2021 : 12:49:49
quote:
Originally posted by Damien68

positive for us (more hot = more good)

To be honest, I really don't want to offend him at all even though unfortunately it seems he thinks so, I am just really interested in knowing what he means by these degrees. Maybe he will explain, but I don't have high hopes. I also wanted to give him constructive remarks regarding how to check if it's his meter that's faulty, but it seems he takes anything as offensive. :( Which is sad. I don't question that he fully believes he is correct in everything he writes down. But maybe if he could get at least a second meter to figure out if his readings are indeed correct or not, that could help him health-wise. It should be hard to live in such a stressful situation he seems to live in, regardless of what others think about him and about his claims. It's just sad.
Damien68 Posted - 08/07/2021 : 12:32:01
positive for us (more hot = more good)
but basically it was not to evaluate but just to subjugate people by showing a lack of respect like a slave number it must be something like that better not to understand.
Even if he claims the opposite.
Jadeye Posted - 08/07/2021 : 12:28:45
quote:

I think I know who Jadeye is, if I'm not mistaken, in terms of score, he deserves double from me

Meaning?
Damien68 Posted - 08/07/2021 : 12:09:01
I think I know who Jadeye is, if I'm not mistaken, in terms of score, he deserves double from me
Damien68 Posted - 08/06/2021 : 09:53:37
rating people is a way to feel above them. it's not very surprising in the case of BZH-007°.
Damien68 Posted - 08/04/2021 : 12:40:53
I found the unstoppable countermeasure against drone attacks.
1. open your geiger counter.
2. remove the glass tube which attracts drones and is useless.

and it's over, there will be no more drone attacks because it is the glass tube that attracts them.

otherwise you have to ask GQ for anti-drone protection, maybe there are some available.

EDIT: I think I just had the potential of at least 2 idiots.
ihab17 Posted - 08/04/2021 : 01:37:15
quote:

for sure, now there are 11 identical topics with the same idiocity.

Yep, never underestimate the potentials of an idiot!
Damien68 Posted - 08/03/2021 : 22:15:23
for sure, now there are 11 identical topics with the same idiocity.
ihab17 Posted - 08/03/2021 : 11:43:48
quote:
Originally posted by ullix

DRONE attacks have become a serious matter recently - Don't take this lightly !!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. That user should have been banned long time ago!
Damien68 Posted - 08/02/2021 : 23:19:10
Definition of the word ''truth'' taken in the French dictionary, and this in the right context:
Idea, proposal that wins general consent.

Note: otherwise it's only a theory.

also before claiming that an interpretation of fact is a truth it is necessary that no doubts remain and that it is unequivocal. and this must be confirmed globally by everyone interested in the subject.
Damien68 Posted - 08/02/2021 : 22:54:39
Damien68 Posted - 07/22/2021 : 03:40:17
Hi Ullix, to save the world against Drone Attack mentioned on other thread in this forum, I also have a solution based on a Drone defence, a simple drone with a GM type detection tube attached on it

you can see the official flight outfit to pilot the defense drone.

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000