Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 2.GQ Geiger Muller Counter
 DRONE attack July 15,16,17,19 2021 reply 24+26!*

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Breizh Posted - 07/16/2021 : 02:03:32
July 15 2021

Maximum measured value 15,418 uSv/h.
This maximum value corresponds to 133,58 mSv/year/inhabitant.

The mean value of the 698 measurements recorded from 12:19 to 23:59 was 3,308 uSv/h which corresponds to
28,86 mSv/year/inhabitant.

July 16 2021

Maximum measured value 0.897 uSv/h.
This maximum value corresponds to 7,77 mSv/year/inhabitant.

The mean value of the 691 measurements recorded from 12:28 to 23:59 was 0.308 uSv/h which corresponds to
2,67 mSv/year/inhabitant.

July 17 2021

Maximum measured value 13.884 uSv/h.
This maximum value corresponds to 120,29 mSv/year/inhabitant.

The mean value of the 727 measurements recorded from 11:54 to 23:59 was 4.063 uSv/h which corresponds to
35,20 mSv/year/inhabitant.

July 19 2021

Maximum measured value 0.683 uSv/h.
This maximum value corresponds to 5,92 mSv/year/inhabitant.

The mean value of the 692 measurements recorded from 12:25 to 23:59 was 0.285 uSv/h which corresponds to
2.47 mSv/year/inhabitant.

July 23 2021

Maximum measured value 1.287 uSv/h.
This maximum value corresponds to 11.15 mSv/year/inhabitant.

The mean value of the 196 measurements recorded from 16:45 to 23:59 was 0.605 uSv/h which corresponds to
5.25 mSv/year/inhabitant.

The recommended French standard of 1mSv/year/inhabitant has been amply exceeded here.

But the authorities, although aware, are not reacting.

Videolink: https://youtu.be/GjPB7gFbM1Q

Still alive, but sicker and sicker!

They want to KILL me!
Breizh
33   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jadeye Posted - 08/12/2021 : 01:32:23
Breizh, I am still interested in your explanation on these degrees you mention. So if you would be so kind. Thanks.
Jadeye Posted - 08/09/2021 : 01:15:36
So no explanation, Breizh? That's sad. :(
Jadeye Posted - 08/07/2021 : 01:21:02
quote:
Originally posted by Breizh

Jadeye19°,

Jadeye's Profile
User Profile
Jadeye Member Since: 08/19/2019
My Contact Info
No info specified...

Try to look further by yourself and never ask for directions to a road that is already known to you.

Breizh

I still don't understand. Did you choose 19 because I registered on the 19th of August in 2019, so both have 19 in them? (But that cannot be true as for example Damien68 registered on 08/18/2019 and you gave them 25. And then there's kotarak, who registered on 04/30/2020 and you gave them 16…)

What does it matter that I didn't specify any info on my profile? That also cannot be any factor as both Damien68 and kotarak have the same amount of info (more than me) on their profile yet you gave them different numbers. Kotarak's number is even less than mine, so I still don't understand how you came up with these numbers and what they mean to you.

Moreover, if you check your own profile, you have even less info specified than both of them.

"and never ask for directions to a road that is already known to you."
There is no road known to me in this conversation, as I don't understand how you came up with these numbers, and I don't have any agenda against you which I sense you seem to think. :(

I just would like to understand what you think and why. So if you please would be so kind to explain.
Breizh Posted - 08/06/2021 : 12:12:51
Jadeye19°,

Jadeye's Profile
User Profile
Jadeye Member Since: 08/19/2019
My Contact Info
No info specified...

Try to look further by yourself and never ask for directions to a road that is already known to you.

Breizh
Jadeye Posted - 08/06/2021 : 10:38:54
quote:

Because it's the degree you wear and everyone should know this.

Sorry to ask you again, but I still don't understand. If you please would be so kind to explain.

A degree of what exactly do you mean? I myself don't know about any such degrees, as I don't "wear" any. I can only think about educational degrees, but none of my degrees have such a number, but rather BSc, MSc, and so on. Or did I miss something? Is this number you mention something that makes sense with the French educational degrees? And is 19 bad? I mean is it better than 25, or worse? So is Damien25° worse than me as their degree is higher than mine, and is Kotarak16° better as theirs is lower than 19?

Thanks.
Breizh Posted - 08/06/2021 : 01:49:37
Jadeye19°,
Because it's the degree you wear and everyone should know this.
End of discussion.

Breizh

NEVER FEAR TO TELL THE TRUTH
Jadeye Posted - 08/06/2021 : 00:51:30
quote:

Jadeye19°

I have one more question. Can you please explain why exactly did you put that "19°" after my name? Or to the others' names, like Damien25° and Kotarak16°. What does that mean? Thanks.
Breizh Posted - 08/01/2021 : 14:52:31
Jadeye19°,

You should know that in France there is a specialty of stabbing people into psychiatry when they tell the truth. In the case of the radioactivity of drinking water, the government should have intervened and taken corrective measures. But it was easier, to do nothing and trying to put me, Breizh, the whistleblower in psychiatry.

Concerning:
A first attempt started in France on 13-11-2019 to put me in psychiatry, due to my announcement of the measured radioactivity at various drinking water distribution points in Plésidy, FAILED.

End of discussion.

Breizh

NEVER FEAR TO TELL THE TRUTH
Jadeye Posted - 08/01/2021 : 12:14:25
Breizh, you unfortunately totally misunderstood what I wrote. I meant no insult, I only mentioned anything about psychiatry as that's what you wrote and that's why this may be why they won't actually take your case seriously:

quote:
A first attempt started in France on 13-11-2019 to put me in psychiatry, due to my announcement of the measured radioactivity at various drinking water distribution points, FAILED.

Please read it again, and also continue reading my reply as I was just trying to help.

But if you take it as an insult, then I have to leave this conversation.
Breizh Posted - 08/01/2021 : 11:08:27
Jadeye19°,

I don't need your psychiatric comment. I know very well what I have to do.
End of discussion and help yourself.
Breizh
Jadeye Posted - 08/01/2021 : 09:24:23
Breizh, I don't know what specific laws are in France regarding such matters, and even if the (local?) authorities may think you have a psychiatric issue and just imagine all this, they should send some people to verify your issue at least one time. And then if they won't find anything, then the next time you report it, they may regard this as a psychiatric issue and not waste their time on it. Where did you report this? Did they ever visit you to take official radiation measurements?

Did you try moving your meter around your property? If it indeed is some dispersed material, you should be able to find remnants of it, or at least collect soil samples which should always give a higher reading than the environment.

What happens if you take your meter outside of your property, like to a few houses or even streets away? Do you get lower values elsewhere, or are the values more or less the same as at your home? If measuring levels at another location you get the same exact charts as you posted, then I think it may be an issue with your meter.

Were you able to get a second meter and do a comparison of the results? Just to be sure that it's not a faulty meter/tube on your end. I highly recommend you trying this before anything else. If you are unable to get a second meter, you may want to drive to Plouëc-du-Trieux where according to GMC Map there is a 500+ located so you will be able to compare the values almost real time as it updates its measured values in every 5 minutes: https://www.gmcmap.com/historyData.asp?Param_ID=52140583980

If your meter there gives you the same high readings as at your home, you have a faulty meter. If your meter gives you normal levels outside your property, then it's a different story.

I was also thinking about what material it may be. I may be incorrect, but checking your charts it seems the half-life could be about 1-2 hours (that's how long it seemingly takes for the counts to drop to half of the highest value). Your meter is capable to measure beta and gamma only, so the material in question should undergo either beta or gamma decay. It may also release alpha, but your meter is unable to measure that. I don't know what material this could be with such a half-life. But from your charts it also seems that the levels you measured go up gradually and then also subside gradually. I think if the material is dispersed, then the measured values should go up immediately, not gradually.
Breizh Posted - 07/29/2021 : 01:18:31
Violet Sin,
The chicken coop is one of the measuring points. Please watch my video about drones and radioactivity carefully. People, vegetation and animals are threatened by this. Fruit trees no longer bear fruit, in some places the grass has withered and the alarm of the geiger counter goes on (set from 0.30 uSV/h). The constant radioactivity won't allow me to keep new chickens. Increased radiation has been measured on the chicken in the video, I do not claim that it is the cause of death. But because of the radioactivity, meat and eggs are not suitable for consumption.

Now answer to your questions.
Do you have any idea which isotopes. NO but the radiations are alpha, beta and gamma rays, only these last two are measured by the GMC 320. Life here, IN- and OUTSIDE the house, is practically untenable! With so many attacks it must be nuclear hot on the ground there: YES. Does a Geiger counter show this to be true? YES. Will it decrease? We have to wait.
Have you been able to detect the half-life(s) or is it piling up? Because of the repeated daily attacks that makes no sense and I am not equipped for such measurements. What do you think the materials supplied are? I don't know what radioactive materials these criminals are using.

Do you have any reason to believe you have something of value to take with you? NO.
Have you worked in a secret company? NO.
In short, why do you believe you are the target? Because in the beginning I was ill because I found out myself through measurements that it was because of the presence of radioactivity in the tap water. A first attempt started in France on 13-11-2019 to put me in psychiatry, due to my announcement of the measured radioactivity at various drinking water distribution points, FAILED.
And they take revenge on me by spreading radioactivity all over my home via drones.

Some have tried to string me along endlessly. I have never been contemptuous, I keep it businesslike and sometimes I am obliged to keep it short.
I can't answer some of your questions now so as not to harm the secret of the investigation.

Breizh

violet_sin Posted - 07/28/2021 : 22:52:18
@ Breizh

Let me start by saying, I intend no insult. You have me curious for some reason, as to what's going on in your yard.

If I understand correctly, you've a chicken coop and garden in the back yard, the GQ-320 is in the coop. It's recording nice big spikes in radiation, well above healthy, you've footage you believe is a drone machine dropping radioactive dust in your yard. Your health is somewhat in jeopardy though your 75 and still working. Oh, and you've lost some chickens to sickness from radiation(?). Forgive me if I've muddled some details or forgot something important.

Now a couple questions.
Have you any idea what isotopes or specific forms of radiation are being deposited? With so many attacks it must be nuclear hot on the ground there. Does a geiger counter show this to be true? Does it diminish? Have you been able to detect the half-life(s) or is it just stacking up? What do you think the delivered materials to be?

Do you have any reason to believe you've something valuable enough to take? Have you angered the wrong kind of people? Have you worked in a secretive business? Basically, why do YOU believe that you're being targeted?

Have you discerned what direction the drones approach from, or where they leave to? Are your neighbors being affected alike? Do you think the radiation is an intended payload or is it a byproduct from the propulsion/battery? What have YOU concluded from this experience, about the method of delivery?

I find your encounters with other members standoffish at best. I hope you won't be so dismissive here with me. As you can see I've only offered a review of the details known to me and some questions.
Damien68 Posted - 07/28/2021 : 02:44:23
quote:

Damien25°,
In court, the judge will explain to you exactly the meaning of slander.
End of discussion
Breizh.

since you are coming to threats or intimidation, I have to leave there.
If I offended you, I'm sorry and please apologize. and good luck.
Breizh Posted - 07/28/2021 : 02:29:43
Damien25°,
In court, the judge will explain to you exactly the meaning of slander.
End of discussion
Breizh.
Damien68 Posted - 07/28/2021 : 01:28:53
quote:
If you yourself declare that you may be wrong, what must people think about you?

I said: "this does not mean that we are right" It's not exactly the same thing.

I don't know what people will think, maybe I don't take myself for gods. but your remark is out of place and still constitutes slander.

here it is a social forum not an academic forum, and I have not been to make an appraisal at your place to be able to be academic. even if I'm sure I'm not mistaken about the phenomena you observe (Light incidences in your counter, flare in your camera objectif, IR reflection due to the presence of insects in front of your lens, ...).

Breizh Posted - 07/28/2021 : 01:03:49
Kotarak16° and Damien25°,
You wrote "it's just because it's you, and it's not always insults." But usually it is. You confirm it yourself!
You also wrote " (this does not mean that we are right either, but you must respect the comments of others)" But they are not comments but insults. If you by yourself declare that you may be wrong, what must people think about you?
I didn't know you were the mouthpiece of the entire forum.
GQ electronics will certainly appreciate your negative publicity again.
You are again completely wrong because I am still completely mentally sane.
But when one tells the truth one is killed or declared crazy.
And it is not my intention to leave here and I have no orders to get from you.
No further comment.
Breizh
Damien68 Posted - 07/27/2021 : 23:26:02
quote:
Always insulting that's your specialty.

it's just because it's you, and it's not alway insults.

Speak about the same irrelevant subject on 9 posts, this charcarterise a harassment.

not to put up with the slightest remark, this characterizes a certain sectarianism.

I do not understand why you come to post here if you are not open to discussion, and if you are not trying to help yourself by listening to the remarks and ideas given to you either (this does not mean that we are right either, but you must respect the comments of others). each time you say: end of the discussion, no remarks, ... roughly speaking, you say shut up.
if you don't want to be upset, you should keep it all to yourself. delete your posts yourself and go away.
here, your rhetoric does not interest anyone, and no one is going to answer you by saying "AMEN".

Note: I speak of rhetoric because your words are never constructed mathematically, but they are only amalgamations of ideas, of fact, of matter,... always possibly deformed interpreted. slanders in fact intended to try to convince people. this is what we call a rethoric in the broad sense of the term.

and stop your egoism and stop focusing on death, humanity will survive you and will also survive the current disturbances, but no one can escape his departure, that's how it works, this is the only justice in this world, respect your life and that of others, that's all.
kotarak Posted - 07/27/2021 : 18:58:08
Have you considered the possibility of the "drone attacks" to be explained by this - h**ps://www.alzinfo.org/articles/senile-dementia/
Considering your age and the sheer lunacy of your accusations, combined with the questionable evidence provided by a cheap Geiger counter and the complete lack of scientific aproach to verify the claims, it is possible that you are dealing with the above-mentioned condition.
Furthermore, individuals affected by such condition are unable to recognize it themselves but the clue is often apparent when somone claims the entire world is crazy or out to get him and he or she is the only sane person knowing whats going on. This is actually very similar to the Dunning-Kruger syndrome - a possible overlapping could be taking place too.
Breizh Posted - 07/27/2021 : 02:06:28
Damien25°,
Once again you are wrong: I am now 75 years old and still working.
Always insulting that's your specialty.
No comment.
Breizh
Damien68 Posted - 07/27/2021 : 00:15:00
@Jadeye: it's only an excuse that he found for do nothing and to stop working. he better buy himself some chickens and go back to work.
Jadeye Posted - 07/26/2021 : 15:09:47
quote:

Jadeye19°,
Wait and see.
Breizh

I am not sure I understand your reply, but do you plan or were you already able to get another meter to test and compare the results?
Breizh Posted - 07/22/2021 : 20:48:35
Because we are dealing with criminals.

And the drone attacks are aimed specifically at me.

Breizh
GBG12 Posted - 07/22/2021 : 19:49:47
What remains a mystery is why Plesidy, France is under drone attack, while nearby Pontrieux (GMC500+) is not. Or Pays de la Loire, or Bures sur Yvette (on Radmon.org), or Ste. Brieuc (on Eurdep), or dare I say, anywhere else?
Breizh Posted - 07/22/2021 : 17:31:42
Jadeye19°,
Wait and see.
Breizh
Jadeye Posted - 07/22/2021 : 11:15:46
Breizh, in order to rule out the possibility of a faulty meter or just a faulty tube at your end, it would be highly beneficial in this case if you could get a different meter and then compare the results. I would recommend to chose a different type or even a different manufacturer.

What is the firmware version on your meter? Did you ask GQ support if they have a newer firmware for it? Just to also rule out any possible firmware issues.
Damien68 Posted - 07/22/2021 : 01:42:37
you say that but i hope you will try to think it over.
Breizh Posted - 07/22/2021 : 00:41:39

Damien68

The GMC 320 is located inside the chicken coop, which is closed due to lack of chickens. The chicken coop has no windows so no sunlight can get in there and the roof is not translucent. So your theory is wrong but you are always playing the devil's advocate. And GQ electronics will certainly be pleased with your negative publicity.
End of the discussion.
Breizh
Damien68 Posted - 07/21/2021 : 23:54:59
if you look closely at your graphs, you can clearly see the effect of the sunset or rather shadow of your fencing because the sunset is at 22h05 at your date and location.
we also see on two different graphs another incident which must be a shadow cast by a fairly large object, maybe a house or a building.
even if the meter is not directly exposed to sunlight it can be disruptive. normally it should not be influenced by light at all, but some tubes are not well designed/builded and are easily and strongly disturbed by light even with indirect sun light.
but your graph does not leave any doubt, it is indeed the sunlight you are detecting and no radio activity.

Breizh Posted - 07/21/2021 : 09:27:32
The diagram shows my address and further on in the video you find the device I'm using. Start and end time of the measurement and location are recorded. Under USB transmission the measurements are downloaded in a csv file, which are opened with Libre Office.
Breizh
WigglePig Posted - 07/21/2021 : 06:03:54
Can you provide more details about your situation please? WHich unit do you use, what are the settings and perhaps a photograph of the installation?

quote:

July 15 2021

Maximum measured value 15,418 uSv/h.
This maximum value corresponds to 133,58 mSv/year/inhabitant.

The mean value of the 698 measurements recorded from 12:19 to 23:59 was 3,308 uSv/h which corresponds to
28,86 mSv/year/inhabitant.

July 16 2021

Maximum measured value 0.897 uSv/h.
This maximum value corresponds to 7,77 mSv/year/inhabitant.

The mean value of the 691 measurements recorded from 12:28 to 23:59 was 0.308 uSv/h which corresponds to
2,67 mSv/year/inhabitant.

July 17 2021

Maximum measured value 13.884 uSv/h.
This maximum value corresponds to 120,29 mSv/year/inhabitant.

The mean value of the 727 measurements recorded from 11:54 to 23:59 was 4.063 uSv/h which corresponds to
35,20 mSv/year/inhabitant.

July 19 2021

Maximum measured value 0.683 uSv/h.
This maximum value corresponds to 5,92 mSv/year/inhabitant.

The mean value of the 692 measurements recorded from 12:25 to 23:59 was 0.285 uSv/h which corresponds to
2.47 mSv/year/inhabitant.

The recommended French standard of 1mSv/year/inhabitant has been amply exceeded here.

But the authorities, although aware, are not reacting.

Videolink: https://youtu.be/GjPB7gFbM1Q

Still alive, but not healthy!

They want to KILL me!
Breizh

Breizh Posted - 07/19/2021 : 01:11:48
Damien68,
The GMC 320 is not under direct sunlight.
And I don't need your false illegally practiced psychomedical advice, that's for the best.
End of discussion.
Breizh
Damien68 Posted - 07/18/2021 : 23:25:48
your counter tube is sensitive to sunlight, it's a recurring problem with GMC-320 & 500+.
there is no radio activity
you can try removing the back cover of the counter and expose the tube to direct sunlight on a sunny day like today at 14h15 (zenith hour of the sun at your location).
you will explode your record

if you don't feel healthy it's just psychosomatic (due to the fear of not being), nothing serious you just have to forget about it and it will be better.

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.11 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000