Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 2.GQ Geiger Muller Counter
 RADIOACTIVE DRONE attacks on July 4 + 8 2021 *

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Breizh Posted - 07/05/2021 : 01:33:01

Maximum measured value 14,267 uSv/h. The highest value ever measured here.
This maximum value corresponds to 123.61 mSv/year/inhabitant.

The mean value of the 1.314 measurements recorded from 0:00 to 21:53 was 1,437 uSv/h which corresponds to 12,45 mSv/year/inhabitant.

The recommended French standard of 1mSv/year/inhabitant has been amply exceeded here.

Impossible to stay healthy under such circumstances!

But the authorities remain impassive.

Videolink: https://youtu.be/GjPB7gFbM1Q

Breizh
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Breizh Posted - 07/10/2021 : 00:16:17

All measurements are and were always taken with the GMC-320 Plus Geiger Muller Counter Data Logger from GQ Electronics. Keeping the results as they are, without any change.

Measurements from 08-07-2021.
Maximum measured value 5.304 uSv/h.
This maximum value corresponds to 45.95 mSv/year/inhabitant.

The mean value of the 768 measurements recorded from 8:27 to 21:12 was 1,220 uSv/h which corresponds to 10,57mSv/year/inhabitant.

The recommended French standard of 1mSv/year/inhabitant has been amply exceeded here.

End of discussion
Breizh
kotarak Posted - 07/09/2021 : 19:23:56
It is mind-boggling that a company like GQ Electronics tolerates this level of nonsense in their forum.
I am not sure if this forum is moderated at all but seeing that someone turns into a "Hyde Park" and makes all kinds of ridiculous, downright insane statements and such activity is condone here will not look good for the company.
It is just matter of time before examples of these moronic posts make it their way to scientific forums, social media, reddit, etc and people start making fun of the company giving a podium and a microphone to the local village (you know what goes here).
Personally, I find in these posts a dose of amusement among the annoyance but I really care that the GQ products are sold and further developed. I have been very vocal in reviews and recommendations of the GMC-600+ as one of the best counters out there.
I hope this is not a case of "Even Bad publicity is still publicity" because this will not fly in the scientific community.
It will be a shame if the company's name is equated with this level of pseudo-scientific crazy talk. This guy has ZERO understanding of radioactivity and what he is talking about not to mention that he seems incapable of putting together a coherent thought.

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.05 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000