Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 3. GQ EMF EF Meter RF Spectrum Power Analyzer
 EMF 360 v2

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
RASHEED Posted - 09/17/2019 : 05:48:57
Hi, I bought a EMF 360 v2 for the research purpose on EMF and RF radiation.I tested some corded land phone receivers with the meter, I found enormous difference in the different parts of the meter.As the receiver is small and we always put it on ear part of the head , the speaker part of the handset must be touched the meter to get real exposure reading as we touch it to the ear. First I put the receiver in the middle of the backside of the meter ,it showed average up to 5mG while speaking to someone. Then the receiver speaker was placed in different times at the three screw holes which lie at the top on the back side of the meter .At this point it shows very high reading up to 230 mG.Just below the holes it was about 9 mg.
Which is to consider as accurate?Because they are huge different readings.TO Which part of the meter we should put the receiver for accurate reading (as we put it to the ear) Why the hole especially the middle one shoes high reading?Is there any false reading with that hole?
The other problem with the meter is when it is placed in a cold conditioned room , after some times the EMF-ELF falls to 0.0 without calibrating.Why is it happening?
The another important issue I noticed that while we watch videos on you tube The RF shows average 800 mw/m square ,but when we make a call it only shows up to 2 mw/m?It is impossible,because according to international agencies and govt. agencies The SAR is based on calling not on internet using .Every agency says that the cell phone emits high RF when making a call and all tips to reduce the exposure are related to calling not on using net . I know that there is difference between two measurements.One is W/KG and other is MW/M SQUARE.And one is the rate of absorbed by the body the other is exposure rate . But definitely the more exposure , the more absorption occurs . .
As I am doing a research ,I should provide the recommendation for the public to reduce the radiation exposure . According to the Govt. and non govt.agencies ,the first tip is that , use land phone as possible. My first tip is the same . If the land phone emit high EMF then how can we advise to use it?
If you could clear My doubts at the earliest your convenience. that would be very useful for MY research.
KIND REGARDS
RASHEED
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
EmfDev Posted - 09/17/2019 : 09:54:42
Hi RASHEED, you can see the sensors locations in this thread
https://www.gqelectronicsllc.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5082
When you're trying to compare measurements, please take notE the sensors locations.

When measuring RF, were your close to the router? When your phone uses WiFi, the RF reading is really high close to your phone. But when trying to call, the phone can control the power depending on how close the cell tower is.

You can put the phone on speaker if you afraid that it has high EMF.

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.03 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000