- 48 Pin ZIF socket with universal pin-drivers.
- Interface with LAPTOP, PC, PS/2 or compatibles through USB port
- Accepts standard file formats: JEDEC, INTEL (Extended) HEX, Motorola S record
- Manages 16 and 32-bit word split (Set Programming)
- Support most compiler in JEDEC format including ABEL, CUPL, PALASM, TANGO PLD, OrCAD PLD, PLD Designer and ISDATA Features Test Vector capability and multiarray fuse map editor
- Test TTL/CMOS logic ICs and Dynamic/Static Random Access Memory devices
- Optimum programming for each individual device
- Auto identifies TTL/CMOS logic IC
- Device insertion and poor-pin-contact check
- Support 3.0v Low voltage devices
- Not need exterior adapter for mostly devices.
- Universal DIP, PLCC, QFP, TSOP, PSOP, SOIC, SSOP, SDIP adapters ( Up to 400 pins)
- Auto-run mode starts programming automatically upon detection of chip insertion
- Supports WindowsXP/2000/NT/9x/ME
- Supports seven languages,such as Chinese(Simplified),Chinese(Traditional),English,Korean,Poland,Italian and Dutch.
PROM: N/CMOS E(E)PROM, SeriesE(E)PROM, and FLASH Memory
PLD: CPLD, EPLD, GAL,PEEL,PALCE and more
Microcontroller: Atmel, Intel, Microchip, Signetics, Zilog, etc.
TTL (74 series), CMOS (40/45 series) Logic IC
DRAM (4164, 41464 ...), SRAM (2114, 6116 ...) memory device
- USB Cable
- DC Power supply
- Software CD
- Quick Start Guide