PRG-024 Mini USB AVR JTAG ICE Debugger/Programmer
This mini AVR JTAG ICE debugger/programmer allows user for debugging/programming AVR devices in system from the Atmel AVR Studio software.
- Works with Atmel AVR Studio 4 IDE software. Recognized as JTAG ICE devies.
- JTAG ICE allow user to debug the firmware whic is running in the target chip. User is able to step through the C or Assembly source code line by line in the AVR Studio. Because it is not a software simulation debugger, so that debug the in-circuit firmware become handy via JTAG interface.
- USB port as power supply and communication, so that it has compact size. No external power adapter needed.
- Mini size gives use a flaxibility and convenenice when doing development.
- It be able to upgrade the firmware from AVR Studio, so that to support latest AVR devices.
- and more..
Supported JTAG ICE evices:
AT90CAN128，ATmega128, ATmega128L, ATmega16, ATmega162, ATmega162V, ATmega165, ATmega165V, ATmega169, ATmega169V, ATmega16L, ATmega32, ATmega323, ATmega323L, ATmega32L, ATmega64, ATmega64L
The package includes:
- One JTAG ICE with latest firmware OS from AVR Studio 4
- One USB Cable
- One 10 pin JTAG cable for ICE debugger
- One USB driver CD. Software AVR Studio can be downloaded from http://www.atmel.com