3. GQ EMF EF Meter RF Spectrum Power Analyzer
 Smart Meter Source - EMF-390
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jo

16 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2022 :  02:22:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I don't have a smart meter device at home but I have come to realise that whenever my cell network is unstable (switching from one network bar to three, for instance, or from 3G/4G to EDGE), very high readings (hundreds of mw/m2) of smart meter source are displayed on the screen. Is this typical? That Smart Meter equals network instability, I mean? Thanks, Jo
Reply #1

EmfDev

2131 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2022 :  10:09:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jo, the smart meter source will appear if it detects a high non pulsing RF. Your phone may be using constant high RF power for longer than usual short pulses used for transmissions. Or the phone may just be sending very high RF similar to smart meter behavior.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

Jo

16 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2022 :  00:05:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks. But what does that mean? Should I be worried? It also happens when I am on the phone with someone. Not constantly but rather often while in an active, normal call (with 3G/4G data or wifi inactivated) or sometimes when I'm not doing anything on the phone but the overall cell network is unstable (jumps from one bar to three of four, then back to 1).
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

EmfDev

2131 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2022 :  10:34:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It just means it is sending high RF. We just tested the Airpods PRO and it sends about 500mW/m2 via bluetooth.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000