RF TABLE, RF BROWSER
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FRITZ

Germany
1 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2020 :  07:18:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am new and many things seem strange to me and let me question whether my Newly acquired device GQ EMF 390 is functioning properly.
For example RF TABLE MODE always shows 5 very slightly differing MHZ Values in the range of 2400+ MHZ.
But these same values are shown all the time (24hrs) and at ALL PLACES (whether I am at home or in a far-away Shopping Mall for example).
How is it possible that ALWAYS these exact same 5 values are shown, no matter WHERE I am and what is the time of the day? And why does it always show exactly 5 values, not more and not less?
And why don’t I see any of these MHZ Value in my RF BROWSER? Let alone the SOURCE of these RF Radiations, whether they originate from a CELL TOWER or the WIFI of my neighbors?
And I also don’t see the High RF values in the RF TABLE reflected in any way in the
mW/sqm Parameter, which shows persistently extremely low values
With friendly greetings
FRITZ
Reply #1

EmfDev

2132 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2020 :  10:35:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi FRITS, the RF TABLE MODE is only to display the highest frequency values from the spectrum 2.4-2.5GHz and 240MHz-1040MHz. Anything in between or outside those range cannot be seen.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000