Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 3. GQ EMF EF Meter RF Spectrum Power Analyzer
 max value 479 μW/cm2 many times measured !!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vfilip

Greece
7 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2020 :  07:47:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i live near a cell tower and i open my GQemf-390 during different days and i do see the same max / peak measurement of 479 #956;W/cm2 everyday .
Is there any explanation for it ?
is it a wrong picking of max value ?
Is it a real and correct measurement ?
Is my device faulty ?
Please advise ...

Edited by - vfilip on 11/22/2020 07:49:05
Reply #1

EmfDev

2131 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2020 :  11:27:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi vfilip, if you are measuring at the same place every time then it is correct, have you tried to go closer to the cell tower or test you phone and see if it is different?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

vfilip

Greece
7 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2020 :  23:23:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EmfDev

Hi vfilip, if you are measuring at the same place every time then it is correct, have you tried to go closer to the cell tower or test you phone and see if it is different?

yes i do measure it at the same place . It reaches this max value not immediately , but during the day . Also some days doesn't reach thix max value but a lower one . Does this mean that the max trasnmitted power of this cell tower is 479 microw/cm2 ?
Please explain ... Is it correct to say that this device can't measure higher power density ? As i will be a witness in the court trying to remove this cell tower , what if the oposite party claim that my device is faulty as i will show this max reading many times measured ??

Edited by - vfilip on 11/24/2020 23:28:52
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

EmfDev

2131 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2020 :  11:29:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The reading is correct. It can measure higher than 479uw/cm2 if there is higher signal. There is 100% chance that the opposition party will counter and say that any of your readings are not correct or accurate because they do not want to remove the cell tower. They will also say that the reading did not come from the cell tower but from other RF sources like WiFi or cellphone, etc.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #4

Bill D.

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2020 :  09:24:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Courts usually require expert testimony from engineers or scientists who have taken measurements on professional equipment.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000