GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 1.Geiger Counter World Map(www.GMCmap.com)
 data retrieval
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jimmio

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2016 :  13:07:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I am new to this forum. I have a geiger counter and would like to share my data with GMCmaps. However, I would also like to retrieve historical data for particular dates. How is this done? Is there a search of the database that I can do? If so, how do I perform this query?

I am looking for data for August 21st, 2016 to August 24th, 2016. 10 samples per second would be ideal but I will take what I can get.

Thanks for your help.
Jimmio
Reply #1

ZLM

1261 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2016 :  19:12:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The GMCmap.com stores history data by submit the data one measurement per time in real-time. There is no way to upload the history data into the GMCmap.com database. However, if you have history data in GMCmap.com database, you can download it. It can be downloaded for a 15 days data each time.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

Charlie

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2016 :  13:05:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think this world map needs to be adjusted. I made a wrong reading on my attempt to read a chunk of uranium I bought on eBay. It was the gq320 and I was listening to it hiss of com rapid and I forgot about it while I was trying to figure out century link problem, well I ended up getting over 8900 com and my counter was in a freak mode. I could not shut it down. Hours went past and the specimen was removed and safely put away in a safe place. Well it recorded to the world map because I had wifi setup and it was every second. I must have made a huge mistake. Anyhow, I tried to clean up the mess of data to be accurate in real time radiation bank ground but I finally got rid of the data and am making two monitors for two places I live. I live in a nice place and I have three ratings now. I use my cell phone to serve the GMC320 with wifi. I like my future projects and this data these Geiger counter record are waves of normal background radiation. I remember in 2011 the Fukushima disaster and the wish for readings before and after. I took my first Geiger counter that was taken from me in California by some cops after I was trying to get a job at Google, but that was a GMC300 and it never got me over of 4000cpm with my specimen of uranium. Anyhow, I have an honor to protect and I want a job they pay me great, but I have been on social security for 12 years. I think GQ electronics might need a person to clean up the data and make a world map. I am thank full that my user id was released for me to clean up my mess. I want a job. I had a stroke at 27 years old and now I turn 40 next week. I want to matter. I want to now real radioactivity global and be apart of science

Best Regards

Charles Packard
206-326-0264
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

GBG12

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2016 :  21:29:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi jimmio,
If your detector was storing data to internal memory or to a connected computer running the proper logging software, the data should be available.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #4

ZLM

1261 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2016 :  14:07:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stop the WiFi if you want to do some special testing and do not want to upload to the server.

Please send email to support@gqelectronicsllc.com with your counter ID and time frame for help.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000