GMC-080 Data viewer-logger displays "Static"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NRFneversail

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2014 :  12:43:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've downloaded, uninstalled, re-downloaded, done the driver update check, can register activity on the graph in line form or the tiny numbers but can not get anything more in numbers up in the upper section other than the words "STATIC" shown in 4 places and it does not create any record in my documents. I know this works on an XP lap-top but this is Win 7(64). I see elsewhere this seems to be a problem for a few other users but unless I missed something, I don't seem to see any remedies for correcting this yet. Have been getting more than usual activity here in my area and would like to create some records of it. I was successful with registering to gain access and even synchronized the time and date but from there it's of no use to me right now. This is something I tried to deal with months ago but gave up on it. Here I am again at it and hope to correct it. The few years past, normal activity here was anywhere from 0 to maybe 13 CPM and I have been getting 0 to as high as around 270 CPM the last few weeks.

Edited by - NRFneversail on 11/09/2014 12:52:36
Reply #1

ZLM

1261 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2014 :  22:36:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The "STATIC" is an known issue. It maybe related to the antivirus software or Windows security to block the software to access the registry.

It is hard to reproduce on my Win 7, 8, 8.1.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000