Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 2.GQ Geiger Muller Counter
 High readings from Plumbed Radiators and Walls

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
iiimendous Posted - 03/01/2022 : 13:57:06
Hi,

I recently got a gq390 emf reader and a trifield tf2 one too and am getting some very high ef readings. My plumbed, oil burner central heating radiators in my bedroom are hitting over 800- 1000v/m with the trifield , and 250 v /m with the gq390, but ive seen higher reading too from the gq.

The concrete walls in my bedroom are hitting 300-500 v/m with the trifield and 228v/m with the gq390.

There are no electrical wires in these walls. Im getting high readings in other rooms similar to these.

These readings seem very high, but plants in my home are dying and I am feeling ill all the time.

Are these readings abnormally high?

Would appreciate any advice from anyone who has measured similar.

Also wondering if or could RF over 6GHz induce voltages in the walls and radiators etc?

Thanks
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
EmfDev Posted - 03/02/2022 : 10:59:01
There seems to be a poor grounding that causes the EF to be high. The 5.5 mG against walls with no wiring, means there might be something else causing the EMF. Make sure your plant can get sunlight and just enough water.
iiimendous Posted - 03/02/2022 : 10:19:11
hi malezet,

No as far as I know the local mobile masts are at least 500 meters away from my home and there are lots of houses between there and mine. I live in a housing estate in Dublin so presume all the home here would be experiencing similar if it was from the local masts.

Plants in my home are dying though :(

malezet Posted - 03/02/2022 : 07:32:33
Do you have any trasmitters/transponders cellular, tv/radio broadcast or something in your area?
Do you have ane energy air lines near your home?
iiimendous Posted - 03/02/2022 : 05:29:17
Thank you very much for the reply EmfDev,

I thought the readings are very high in the radiators ,as they seem to be as high as my light switches that I know obviously have current running through them. The confusing part is that the walls with no wiring in them are reading so high too.

The emf readings on the walls with the high ef fluctuates between about 0.4-0.9 with the trifield reader, the strange thing is that the emf is hitting 5.5mG on a wall that does not seem to have high ef.

When I hold trifield to the radiators it reads about 0.5 but if I pull the meter away it goes off the scale, movement from and to the radiator sets off a high emf reading. Not sure if this is normal. With the GQ reader at the radiators the emf seems to be normal around 0.4, but the V/M seems to go up at times so I will keep checking the emf readings too from now on.

Can I ask if there are any consumer grade meters for over 6Gz - 10 GHz available on the market, that a normal person could afford? I think it might be from RF over 10 Ghz.

Thanks Again,

EmfDev Posted - 03/01/2022 : 18:30:11
hi iiimendous, they are very high. Check the EMF readings also, if there is high emf readings, that means those EF are AC EF and are not good. But if EMF is low, then it is static EF. Even static EF are still very high. If you stay there for a while, your body will get polarized and get shocked if you touch a ground. Like the feeling when you feel a small shock when touching your jacket, carpet, couch, etc, that are due to high static EF.

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000