Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 2.GQ Geiger Muller Counter
 RADIOACTIVITY DINING ROOM ,OFFICE, BY DRONE ATTACK

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Breizh Posted - 11/03/2021 : 20:06:09
Pay attention:always a radioactivity in the shape of saw teeth!

Origin of radioactivity here: drone attack at 20h15min21sec at the level of the office window and simultaneous registration by the GMC-320 Geiger Counter on the office-desk of the mesure of the radioactivity of 1.033 uSv/h!
Once more, demonstration of the origin of radioactivity spread here by drones, which for some people it was necessary to prove once again. There is no worse deaf person than the one who does not want to hear!

Picture in the lower right corner of the photo of a drone attack on 9-12-2021, close to the window of my office. At this moment on my office desktop a radioactivity was measured of 0.468 uSv/h!

Negative impact of radioactivity on our health.

Breizh
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kotarak Posted - 01/02/2022 : 19:54:28
quote:
Originally posted by Breizh

Jadeye, for ever end of your question times and end of my answers to you, to DAMIEN68 and Kotarak too!

Breizh.

Sorry, I know it is not an easy thing to communicate with someone who so effortlessly earned the status of the "village idiot" and maybe expecting a coherent thought is a bit too much to ask but can you translate in a plain English what exactly are you trying to say?
If you spend all this energy to get a proper treatment from a psychiatrist instead of posting this nonsense here you might even get better...
Jadeye Posted - 12/30/2021 : 13:42:48
Breizh, and what exactly do you expect to happen by posting all these here? This is a user forum, here people can only ask you questions in order to understand your situation better – but judging by your answers you are offended by any questions and won't answer them.

And I don't need any of these frustrated insults you direct towards me. I've never insulted you in any way, I was just trying to help – which you, judging by your answers, don't actually seem to need. But then, again, what exactly do you expect to happen by posting all these here?
Breizh Posted - 12/25/2021 : 07:32:18
quote:
Originally posted by Jadeye

quote:

Jadeye,
I only communicate things that are related to radioactivity!

Yes, that's what I was asking: please share the actual videos of these drones while they are moving. You don't need to make the videos public to everyone, you can post them as unlisted on YouTube and then you may share their links here so everyone here interested in them may watch them.

quote:

And what I communicate is more than enough. Breizh

Unfortunately static images tell a lot less about what's happening than actual videos with movement and flight speed, etc.

Static images tell a lot less, but enough. Making a video takes a lot of time and don't forget, Jadeye, I am not on your payrol!

Jadeye, for ever end of your question times and end of my answers to you, to DAMIEN68 and Kotarak too.

Breizh
Breizh Posted - 12/24/2021 : 10:05:24
Jadeye,
I only communicate things that are related to radioactivity and not things like weather forecasts as published here in this topic by Damien68 and removed since then.
Everything else is private. And what I communicate is more than enough. Breizh
quote:

Breizh, you can upload them for example to YouTube and then you can share their links here.

Breizh Posted - 12/23/2021 : 12:58:00
Jadeye,
The videos are recorded in . AVI files and are too large to be forwarded by mail.
Breizh
quote:

Breizh, is it possible for you to share the actual videos from which you've shared the above pictures? Thanks!

kotarak Posted - 12/13/2021 : 09:52:12
quote:
Originally posted by GBG12

You are again posting still photos from a video clip from your night-mode camera. These are not radioactive things you are seeing. Ionizing radiation on a camera imager looks like specked flashes. Things moving across the camera's field that reflect the Infrared from the camera's night-mode LEDs make the streaks you are showing. The horizontal things are insects and the vertical things are raindrops.

The radiation readings you are getting are averaging 0,24 uSv/hr which is not dangerous.

I hope you realize that a normal conversation can be conducted with someone who is at the very least rational - this guy is mentally ill. I stopped paying attention to his complete and utter lunacy and he got old as a source of amusement for me too - just don't waste your time entertaining his bull**** - that's what feeds him and you'll not get any coherent response either. He is also completely unware how cameras work, what is radiation and even of basic optics - I wonder how he explains to himself the fact that far away objects look smaller. Every bug, bird, raindrop, dew or smudge on the lens is a "drone" sent by the White Walkers to spray Po-210 dust in an attempt to destroy his chicken coop. When he disappeared for a couple of months I though he was finally committed in an institution.
Breizh Posted - 12/08/2021 : 10:28:19
quote:
Originally posted by GBG12

You are again posting still photos from a video clip from your night-mode camera. These are not radioactive things you are seeing. Ionizing radiation on a camera imager looks like specked flashes. Things moving across the camera's field that reflect the Infrared from the camera's night-mode LEDs make the streaks you are showing. The horizontal things are insects and the vertical things are raindrops.

The radiation readings you are getting are averaging 0,24 uSv/hr which is not dangerous.

Hi GBG12,
You are completely wrong: my camera does not have infrared LEDs. They are not raindrops because I would get the same images in daylight. You have to experience the radioactivity yourself to know what it is and then getting sick due the radioactivity and that was also the reason for my hospitalization: really 0.12 uSv/hr is the limit. I never saw such a large insect!

End of comment
Breizh
GBG12 Posted - 12/07/2021 : 19:51:14

Breizh Posted - 12/04/2021 : 23:36:55
From drones passing over and around my house. Look here at a picture of a drone above the roof of my house on 30-11-2021, just above the window of my office.
This exact recognition of a drone, as pictured here, was also previously confirmed to me by a French gendarme as being correct.
Without my geiger counter and my observation camera I would never have known the origin of my illness caused by the radioactivity.

Also a picture of the dispersion or spraying of radioactive substances on and around my house by a drone on 27-11-2021.

Breizh
ihab17 Posted - 12/03/2021 : 01:31:41
Ok, so where do you think this radiation is coming from? Did you try to measure the radiation levels in houses or places near you? Is it only your place?
Breizh Posted - 11/16/2021 : 13:42:47
1 mSv/y/inhabitant is the French standard, it's already more than enough. I can talk about my own experience.
I now add a graph with the maximum recent values detected in my dining room from 1/11/2021 to 12/11/2021 (with date and time) by the GMC-320 Plus Geiger Counter from GQ Electronics.

Breizh
GBG12 Posted - 11/07/2021 : 17:21:56
These levels should be of no concern. On average, people get about 2.4 mSv/yr from all natural sources, equivalent to 0.27 uSv/hr.
https://www.iaea.org/Publications/Factsheets/English/radlife

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.11 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000