Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 3. GQ EMF EF Meter RF Spectrum Power Analyzer
 New Release EMF-380 EMF-RF Spectrum Power Analyzer

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ZLM Posted - 12/20/2017 : 18:06:56
The GQ EMF-380 multi-function digital EMF meter is designed to be a portable and convenient device. It can be used as industrial, commercial maintenance, research, evaluation, simulation and other analytical or scientific applications in areas such as industrial plants, public utilities, universities, laboratories, and electronic repair shops. The device integrated testing features include three axis Electromagnetic Fields, Electric Field, Radio Frequency and Radio Spectrum Power Analyzer (EMF-360+/EMF-380 only). The meter is able to identify the common source from EMF measured, such as Power Line, WiFi etc. It also comes with built-in audible and visual alarm. It can be used for EMF,EF, RF detection and monitoring both indoor and outdoor(protected), as well as in other similar environments. It can continually monitor the radiation. When connect the device to a PC, PC software can download the radiation data to the computer and the user is able to analyze those data later. The device also installed a high contrast black/white LCD module and one front LED indicator.

The device is equipped with an USB port, utilized for communication and external power supply/charging of the internal rechargeable Li-Ion 3.6V/3.7V battery. The GQ EMF-380 internal rechargeable battery can be charged with a standard USB port, USB charger or with a computer USB port. Using the external power, continuous data monitoring is possible. Using either power adapter you will not have to worry about the batteries charge condition or any data loss. The EMF-380 also has a real time clock on board for time related data measurement.

This meter installed multiple sensors to ensure maximum range measurement and highest sensitivity.

High sensitivity meter let you check anything freely , example: computer mouse, car remote key, cell phone, cordless phone, static, WiFi, computer laptop, microwave, electric heater, hair dryer, vehicle engine, light, outdoor power line, monitor the WiFi signal, Smart meter signal, spy wireless video camera signal, even radio/TV signal in air.

Three Axis EMF
RF Power Up to 7GHz
RF Spectrum Power Analyzer
2.40 to 2.5GHz
240 to 11040Mhz
2.30 to 125.34MHz
64 to 108MHz
520 to 1710KHz
153 to 534KHz
Real-time Clock

Image Insert:

60685 bytes

Image Insert:

64260 bytes

Image Insert:

19590 bytes

Image Insert:

20018 bytes

Image Insert:

43606 bytes

Image Insert:

19015 bytes

Image Insert:

21168 bytes

Image Insert:

28017 bytes

Image Insert:

12581 bytes

Image Insert:

19613 bytes
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n8xyn Posted - 04/20/2018 : 09:56:02
I am so pleased with my GMC-500+ geiger counter I plan to buy the EMF-380. I'm a ham radio operator and can see lots of uses for this device. Keep up with the nice equipment design at reasonable prices. Hope to be buying more in the future.

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.03 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000