Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 2.GQ Geiger Muller Counter
 GMC 320 Plus V4 factory settings and time sync

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
GER_aki75 Posted - 09/20/2018 : 14:33:03
Hello,
I have one questions about the "GMC 320 Plus V4" and one or two questions about the "GQ Geiger Counter Data Logger PRO" Software

1. If I set the device back to factory settings, are the calibration settings set back to factory settings too, or are they lost and I have to calibrate it myself ?

2a. The logger software gives high readings (above 100 CPM for one count or one minute) when the time sync is done between PC and the device. Is it possible to avoid this bug/issue ?

And question 2b. The time sync of the software can only be set to 1 hour. No matter what number I type in, the number is always set back to 1 hour after restart. Is it possible to set another time than 1 hour ?

Thanks in advance
Achim
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
GER_aki75 Posted - 09/21/2018 : 03:21:40
thanks for your reply

quote:
Originally posted by ZLM

1. The factory reset set all configuration data and calibration data to device when you just received. You do not need to re-calibrate it after factory reset.

good to know

quote:
Originally posted by ZLM

1. The factory reset set all configuration data and calibration data to device when you just received. You do not need to re-calibrate it after factory reset.
2a. To avoid that situation, stop the real-time monitoring first, and then sync the time.
2b. One hour for sync the time is a good and recommended period.

ok, but still every hour I will get the high readings what is not what I would want to. But allright I just have to remember to set the period to zero everytime I start logging.
ZLM Posted - 09/20/2018 : 17:24:45
2a. To avoid that situation, stop the real-time monitoring first, and then sync the time.
2b. One hour for sync the time is a good and recommended period.

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.05 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000