Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 2.GQ Geiger Muller Counter
 USB Driver

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nolyn78 Posted - 12/27/2012 : 08:35:48
I just got my GQ GMC 300. Loaded the software alright, but I have trouble loading the USB driver. The instruction is to download and run "USBDriverInstaller_v210.exe". I could not find that driver. I tried to install: "USB driver for GQ Geiger Counter Jan-8-2012 872 USB driver Re 1.50 for GQ Geiger Counter. Model: GMC-280, GMC-300, TOOL-081 Audio-USB data cable Download here" then connect to USB - message "Device Driver Software not successfully installed".
When I download "GQ USB Driver 2.01 Mar.-2009 7782 USB driver Re 2.01. For GQ-3x, GQ-4X on Windows XP SP2, XP 64 Bit, Vista 32 Bit, Vista 64 Bit, Windows 7 32Bit, Windows 7 64Bit" it will ask me "What do you want to do with USBDriverV2.0.1_32_64Bit.zip. Click open, then a folder of information "amd64, X86, GQwin64 and Read me. Need assistance in loading the GQ USB driver.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ZLM Posted - 12/28/2012 : 22:57:19
Use the driver from CD. The guide needs a update.
nolyn78 Posted - 12/27/2012 : 19:28:21
The instruction came with the unit. It is a one page instruction "GQ GMC Geiger Counter Quick Start Guige". Contained Hardware setup, Software set up, keys S1 thru S4 description and functions.
ZLM Posted - 12/27/2012 : 17:57:19
The USB driver you can find from the CD. Under "GMC-300" directory, it is named "GQGMCGeigerCounterUSBDriver.exe"

The driver from download page works too :"USB driver Re 1.50 for GQ Geiger Counter"

Where did you get "The instruction is to download and run "USBDriverInstaller_v210.exe" ??

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000