GMC-200 GQ GMC-200 Geiger Counter
In stock nowThe GQ GMC-200 Geiger Muller Counter is designed by GQ Electronics LLC, USA. It is designed to be a portable and convenient device. The device comes with built-in audible and visual signals for the level of radiation detected. It can be used for radiation detection, monitoring in door, out door and other similar environment. When it connected with a PC software, the radiation level can be continually monitored, recorded and analysed , 24 hours a day.
This item is a brand new GQ GMC-200 Geiger Muller Counter Nuclear Radiation Detector. The hardware is ready for PC Windows, iPhone and iPad.
The device also comes with a data output port, so that to communicate with external PC Windows software: the GQ Geiger Muller Counter Data Logger. The software is able to log the radiation data in real time. User is able to analyse those data in different ways. The data can be saved as history data.
The GQ GMC-200 installed a high capacity rechargeable battery. With power adapter, the battery can be charged well the data continually monitored. So never worry about the battery and lost data.
GQ series Geiger Counter Model Comparison
|Model||Geiger Tube Sensitivity||Data Log Supported||Sensitivity To Radiation|
|GMC-010||Low Range||No||100 - 220 Pulses/S/R/h|
|GMC-060||Low-Medium Range||Yes||188 - 235 Pulses/S/R/h|
|GMC-100||Medium-High Range||Yes||220 - 496 Pulses/S/R/h|
|GMC-200||High Range||Yes||250 - 600 Pulses/S/R/h|
For technical support, please visit our support forum: http://www.gqelectronicsllc.com/forum/default.asp
For software standard version download, please visit: GQ GMC Software
This unit works with free Geiger-Bot software on iPhone and iPad. See:Geiger-Bot Software
- Small,portable hand-held and flexible design
- Audio and visual indication for the beta and gamma nuclear radiation detections.
- Data port for connection with computer/PC/laptop GQ Geiger Muller Counter Data Logger
- Battery charging feature for charging internal battery.
- DC input jack for external power input, so that continually monitoring become possible.
- Sensivity to Gamma Radiation: 250-600 Pulses/S/R/h
- Own Background: 0,2 Pulses/s
- Working Temperature Range: -50 +60 С
- Dimension: 4'x2.5'x1.25'
- 9V battery or DC power adapter operation
- Software update data display in real-time, as long as the radiation pulses been detected.
- Multiple display areas display and update radiation activity simultaneously.
- Real-time display for: elapsed time, total radiation pules counted, activity rate in CPM and uSV/h.
- Six ways to display the logged data.
- Data can be saved at any time with automatically generated the time stamped file name.
- Auto Save feature saves data automatically every 1-24 hours depending on setting.
- CSV data format let it be much easier to be analysed and export to any other format.
- HTM data format let it be much easier to be published o nth website.
- History data can be loaded into software for analysing.
- User 5+1 points calibration for uSv reading.
- Multi-language supports. USer is able to add own language
- Software supports Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / VISTA/Win 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit).
GQ Electronics LLC technical support forum click here:Enter Forum Here.
This video testing used three radioactives during the testing. The first testing uses vaseline uranium glass beads (d=5 mm) of quantity 24. The second testing used a Uranium Ore. The third testing used a standard 5uCi radioactive. The GQ MGC-200 Geiger Counter connected to a laptop as well as a power adapter for charging battery. The Windows Software shows the radiation activities.
The LED flashes when the radiation pulse is detected. A 'Click' sound can be heard at same time.
Higher frequency 'Clicks', the higher radiation level detected.
Data port for communicating with PC software.
DC power input for continually mornitoring and battery charging.
9V rechargeable battery installed.
Auto battery and external power selection
On/Off sound capability
Data Port Connection
The unit can be connected to a PC/laptop/computer. The GQ Geiger Muller Counter Data Logger software is able to read the data output from the unit.
Battery voltage: DC 9V
Power supply voltage: DC 9V, 1000mA
The main data and status display area:
Displays last 60 seconds activity graph.
Displays last 60 minutes activity graph.
Displays last 24 hours activity graph.
Displays last 60 seconds activity in number value.
Displays last 60 minutes activity in number value.
Displays last 24 hours activity in number value.
CSV format data
Packaging include:GQ GMC-200 unitTOOL-081 Data cablePower DC adapter for external power and battery charging9V rechargeable battery(in in unit).Software download link